Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Last Minute Halloween Costumes- TV Edition

Halloween has always been the one day of the year that I get to be one of the many fictional characters that I idolize so much. Looking back at my past Halloween costumes, they've always been pretty spot on, and I can proudly say that I've never had a sexy cat moment. Halloween is a little over a week away now, so if you don't have a costume yet I hope one of these will help you out.
  • Skyler White/ Marie Schrader
This works best if you have a boyfriend/ significant other to dress as either Walt or Hank, but costume wise it couldn't get easier. For Skyler you of course need a blonde wig if you're not blonde already, a button down shirt and a light blue cardigan. You can also add a few touches like an A1 car wash sticker, a Beneke mug, a cigarette, or if you want you can carry around a fake baby in a pink hat all night. For Marie- well I'm sure you could've guessed- but it requires only draping yourself in purple accessories.
Skyler White

Marie Schrader
  • Leslie Knope
Another super easy costume. Pretty much all you need is a shoulder length blonde wig, a blazer, and a KNOPE pin. I recommend eating sugary breakfast foods only for the night.
Leslie Knope



  • Alex Vause
Alex has some really recognizable traits, i.e: tattoos, black glasses, cat eyeliner- but you can get away with going as any of the ladies, as long as you get yourself a prison uniform (not one of the striped ones from Party City, please). If you're looking for a beige uniform like the ones in the show, you'll have better luck just getting beige nurse's scrubs.
Alex Vause
  • A
A great last minute Halloween costume is A from Pretty Little Liars- or should I say Alison. I actually have no clue what's going on in this show anymore, but it makes a good trick or treating costume anyway. All you need is a red coat and I've seen red coats everywhere lately. Try and get one with a hood if you can. You should also add a wavy golden-blonde wig, a name tag that says A in red handwriting, some gloves, and make sure you set your ringtone to match the one the girls have on the show.
A

  • Tina Belcher
I've seen a lot of people cosplay Louise, and sure she's more recognizable with the bunny hat- but I'd die if I saw someone dressed as Tina at a party. Pretty much all you need is a short black wig, thick black glasses, a blue t-shirt, a frumpy skirt and tube socks.
Tina Belcher

I hope this helped some of you who are still looking for a costume. Everybody loves a good pop-culture reference and these are all very recognizable, even if you're not a TV fanatic like us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home